Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Waugh-Nut Quads have Landed!!!

Well, it was a whirlwind last night, but please help us welcome our little Waugh-Nuts to all of our lives!  This will be a short update as none of us have slept much and we are eager to go spend more time with the babies as soon as we can.

As I have mentioned before, the A, B, C, D names that we have known them as for the entire pregnancy get all jumbled during the delivery.  The doctors rename the babies A, B, C, D in the order they are delivered.  In our case, they all got jumbled!  We are not certain which C and D from before are the current B and C.  We will probably never know!

All of the babies are doing awesome.  They have their own area in the NICU and a great team working with them.  I will fill in more of the details of the delivery and the lead up to the delivery in my next post.  For now, I am just going to give you the basics, the names, and share a picture!



Baby A- Jackson Berkley

4 pounds 4 ounces
17 inches long
Born at 3:16am on November 5, 2014

Baby B- Owen Daniel

3 pounds 2 ounces
15.5 inches long
Born at 3:16am on November 5, 2014

Baby C- Dylan Christopher

3 pounds 9 ounces
16 inches long
Born at 3:17am on November 5, 2014

Baby D- Millie Kaye

2 pounds 14 ounces
15.5 inches long
Born at 3:18am on November 5, 2014

Thank you ALL for all of your thoughts and prayers over all of this time and for continuing to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as these babies continue to develop and grow!  I know many of you have asked how you can help, and I am going to share our care calendar next time after I have gotten the chance to update it and rest.  Thank you all so much!


13 comments:

  1. We are soooo excited and happy for you!!! Sending lots of love to the SIX of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed reading each update you have written about the progress of you and your beautiful babies! Congrats to all of you. You guys many prayers being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from Matt and I! We are so happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Waugh-nuts!! Blessings abound!! Prayers to babies, mama & daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I have been following your journey ever since my mother in law, Penny Wentzel, told me about you. The babies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats . You all did it. What a wonderful day. You definitely are going to be very busy for the next few years. : ) let me know if you need anything. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kacie! So proud of you and your journey! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kacie, friend of Courtney here. Congrats! I just wanted to say that if you are planning to breastfeed and pump, there is a great group on Facebook called Breast Friends. The ladies are so knowledgeable and I know they'd be thrilled to help you make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kacie and Chris! They are so adorable! This is such a life affirming, joyous event. You are truly blessed and deserve all the happiness in the world! I would love to help whenever help would be helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and Chris!!!! The babies are absolutely perfect! What a journey you've had and have ahead! Get ready for the real fun now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a common flavonoid, luteolin can treat various diseases like inflammatory disorders, hypertension and cancer. From here: www.nfextracts.com/luteolin-supplements. This is why luteolin supplements are so popular in our daily life.

    ReplyDelete