Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

We Made it to 30 Weeks... Is this Real Life?!

Hey All!

We made it to 30 weeks!! What a miracle and answer to our prayers! We couldn't have done it without the thoughts, prayers, and support from you all. What a joy- we are very happy today :) such great news for our babies and the progress they have been able to make on the inside instead of out is great. Happy happy day!!

Since my last post, things have been pretty uneventful. My contractions have pretty much stopped and I have had more just laying around. My hormones have been a littttttle wacky (I can't help it!), but Chris, my mom, and my nurses are very understanding. I won't be able to get away with it in just a few short weeks! Crazy to think that we will definitely be meeting our babies sometime within the next 4 weeks! It is so exciting yet so scary. Going from parents of none to parents of four all within less than 10 minutes is just crazy to think about. We can't wait to meet these littles!

We got another growth scan today as well! Baby A and Baby D have the most accurate measurements and Baby C has the least accurate just because everyone is laying in front of him. Baby A measured 3lbs 10oz. Baby B was 2lbs 15oz. Baby C measured 2lbs 9oz. Baby D weighed 3lbs 6oz. All are growing great and right on track- especially for quads! My skin on my stomach can definitely feel it, let me tell you!

Sorry I haven't been able to add pictures to these posts! It won't allow me to add pictures on my phone. I have added some on my facebook and Instagram though if you would like to check there!  Again thank you all for your support! Keep thinking of us and sending your prayers out way... These babies could come any day now :)


3 comments:

  1. You six have done a FAB job !! We are so happy & proud!! Can't wait to meet the four bundles IN PERSON instead of an ultrasound monitor!! Getting closer....Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you've made it to 30 weeks. Two babies over 3 lbs. and the other two not far behind. That's so great! I pray that you can continue to carry them for as long as possible. I know it can't be easy for you, but you seem to be keeping a great positive attitude. I wish only the best for you and your family.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a common flavonoid, luteolin can treat various diseases like inflammatory disorders, hypertension and cancer. From here: www.nfextracts.com/luteolin-supplements. This is why luteolin supplements are so popular in our daily life.

    ReplyDelete