Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Swimming (and, reluctantly, belly pictures)

Well, I went swimming- twice!  It was fun, but I am always exhausted afterward.  I did get a little sun though.  I was definitely looking the palest I have ever looked in my life.  It was quite terrifying really (photographic evidence below- please prepare your eyeballs now), especially because miss Aleah is such a tan baby from vacation!  I asked Aleah whether I looked "big or little," and she said "You look GIANT!"  Toddlers don't lie.

My Littlest Princess Lala =)

Here I am in all my glory!

Try to tell me I don't look that big.  I am only 13 weeks!  I swear I haven't gained an ounce!

"You just look a little bloated." - My Aunt Krista

Other than the swimming excursions, not too much has been going on this week.  I joined a Columbus group for Moms of Multiples, and it looks like it is going to be a great resource!  Through one of the moms in that group, I was able to find a group of all quad (or more) moms from across the country.  Finally!  People that can share their experiences and answer my questions.  Both groups seem really great so far.  You would be surprised how many quads there are in the Columbus area- it is amazing.  The highlight of my Monday was Chris bringing me some Adriaticos Pizza for dinner!  Let's be honest though, I lovingly threatened to punch him if he had it for lunch and didn't bring me any for dinner... I don't think he had too much of a choice there. =)  One of my best friends Brittany also got engaged on Monday- it was a big day around here.  Congratulations to Brady and Brittany and the whole fam- how very exciting and a huge surprise!

A little lounging time with my hubby =)

I have FOUR (there is something about that number isn't there?) doctor appointments next week, so stay tuned for some serious updates on the little ones and some updates from the cardiologist!

Thanks for reading, and thank you all SO much for all of your support =)

2 comments:

  1. Love your updates Kacie!! And you look too cute with your little baby belly and your bikini. Praying daily for you,Chris and your 4 babies.

    ReplyDelete