Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Well I promised a bare belly picture.... Don't say I didn't warn you!

Hello Everyone!

I don't have too much to update with, so this will be a short one!  We have reached 20 weeks 6 days with the bambinos which is great news.  Like I said last week, I am definitely starting to feel the pressures, so I do not leave the house nearly as much as I used to.  If I do leave, it can only be a short trip.  I made the trip up to Babies R Us with Chris over the weekend.  It was his first time there, and it was hilarious.  We got some 20% off coupons, so we were able to get some of the "big" stuff we still had left on our list.  We also got some adorable outfits at Carters for the little ones.  I wanted to get some matching outfits, and the cashier lady looked at us and said, "Ummmm, do you know you have 2 of the same thing?"  I said, "Actually, there are 3 of the same thing in there!"  I told her about the quads (3 boys, 1 girl), but it all seemed to go over her head.  We laughed about that one!

Happy to report there are no stretch marks yet, but you can see all of my veins!


Aleah says my belly button is "really weird" and it is "up" like hers! lololol

On the home front, we have been moving stuff around like crazy.  My brother, Nick, is moving back to school (Miami University in Ohio) tomorrow, so things are busy tearing down his room, finding furniture for his new apartment, and gathering all the supplies he will need.  We are also preparing more to start putting the nursery together, so we have been moving all of that furniture as well so we can paint and get everything in place.  It has been a little crazy!  I mostly just sit and watch.  I also watch lots of movies, and I have probably read 3 more books since my last post.  It seems like I can pretty much do one "big" thing per day, and the rest of the day is spent resting.  Thankfully, Chris and my fam have been super helpful in helping me to accomplish all of my "to-do" lists.  Just because I am laying around hasn't changed the fact that I am Type A and want everything a certain way!! Actually, it is probably worse because now if things aren't just perfect I will probably end up a crying mess from all these hormones.  Thinking back, some of the things that can set me off on a crying spree are just hilarious.  I would just like to reiterate to everyone that has to deal with my crazy- NOT MY FAULT!

We went through a whole big tub of old beanie babies with Aleah the other day and she LOVED them!

Crossing the bridge over the creek at my grandparent's house =)

I had a doctor appointment yesterday with my regular OB (have I mentioned how much I love her?!).  The ultrasound machines in her office are definitely starting to not be able to take as good of pictures as the babies get bigger and bigger, so I do not have any pictures to share.  BUT, we were able to hear the heartbeats of all 4 of the Waugh-Nuts, and everyone looks like they are growing according to schedule.  Two of the babies had their legs stretched all the way out!  And, bonus (not!), one of the babies has migrated to pretty much doing the tango with my stomach which accounts for all the nausea I feel when they are moving around.  Have I mentioned that these little ones are kicking, punching, and jabbing me like mad people?!  It was so weird because one day it was flutters and the next it was jabs.  Chris (and others) have been able to feel them from the outside too =)  Baby C is the instigator.  He is in the middle, so whenever he moves, they ALL move (and jab, and punch, and kick).  I have to say, it is pretty cool (and majorly weird) to feel all 4 babies moving at once!  Back to the doctor visit.  She also checked my cervix because it puts my mind so much more at ease for the upcoming week.  Glad to report that my cervix has not changed!  Still holding strong at 30mm in length.  I likely will not have to go to the hospital until it goes down to 20mm, so this is good news.  She also said that the lowest baby (Baby A) is still way up in there and is not trying to come down, so that is also good news.  Sorry for the overshare, but these are the things that I get happy about these days! =)

Another one of my mom's sneaky pictures at the doctor yesterday

My sister, Haley, feeling the kicks 

Chris' first time feeling the babies move

Lots of people have been asking about names.  We haven't decided on anything for sure yet... we are actually still brainstorming.  It has always been easier for me to come up with girl names, so 3 boy names is proving quite difficult! PS- Chris is very picky and unpredictable with what he likes/doesn't like.  That man likes to keep me guessing!  Even when we do decide, though, I think we are going to keep the names to ourselves until they are born =)

Thank you again for keeping up with our journey!  It has been a whirlwind, but it is our normal =)


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck with this pregnancy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a common flavonoid, luteolin can treat various diseases like inflammatory disorders, hypertension and cancer. From here: www.nfextracts.com/luteolin-supplements. This is why luteolin supplements are so popular in our daily life.

    ReplyDelete