Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

18 weeks 6 days (ummm WHAT?!)


Another eventful week has passed.  I am now 18 weeks 6 days (!!!!).  I am still feeling okay, but definitely starting to slow down.  Mostly because my stomach is just huge.  I have days where I feel better than others, but I usually feel best if I spend most of the day at home, so I have been doing some projects, reading, and catching up on all of my shows to keep myself busy.  Chris is out of town this whole week for work.  He is in Chicago (not fair!), and I can't wait for him to be back home!

18 Weeks!

Tons of stuff going on around here though!  My dad and brother just got back from a week long trip to Key West, Miami, and then to my grandparents house in Jupiter.  My brother is getting ready to head back to Miami University in a few weeks, so my mom is busy getting everything ready for him to go.  He has an apartment this year, so he needs more things than usual (or so my mom thinks! I think Nick could get by with just about anything.).  We are also busy trying to help my sister Haley plan her wedding next summer, and Haley also just started a new job as a waitress.  She works at Wings n Rings, and we went in for lunch
Monday to torture her =)  We are also having a huge garage sale here this weekend.  Horrible timing, but we all need to get rid of some stuff to make room for the Waugh-Nuts!  We have just started the beginning of the preparations for the nursery.  Of course, Aleah is also now sick as well.  So, as you can see, never a dull moment!

Meet my husband, the trash taker outer (he loves this chore).

I have been slightly obsessed with lunchables.  Yes I am an 8 year old.  Yes I realize they probably aren't that healthy.

Napping House

Poor Aleah has been SO SICK!  I have never seen her sit still for so long.

Hello diaper factory!  Thanks to all of you =)

Last Friday, Chris' work teams at OSU had a baby shower for us.  Everyone was so sweet and generous!  We had a great time, and I got to meet a lot of people that Chris is with on a daily basis that I had never met before.  I had never even seen where Chris worked before (weird, I know).  He said he cleaned up his area for me- hilarious.  Here are some pictures we have from the day.  We absolutely adore the O-H-I-O onesies- so perfect =)

Monstrosity.


Aren't these just adorable?!





Chris was quite the comedian during the shower =)



Yesterday, I had my 18 week appointment at my regular OB's office.  She was out of town, so I had one of her partners in the practice instead.  Not much got accomplished (and I got no pictures!), but we did find the four heart beats, so I suppose that is all that matters!

Until next time- have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. As a common flavonoid, luteolin can treat various diseases like inflammatory disorders, hypertension and cancer. From here: www.nfextracts.com/luteolin-supplements. This is why luteolin supplements are so popular in our daily life.

    ReplyDelete