Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Alumni Weekend

Hi All!  It has been another busy week for the Waugh-Nut gang.  Trying to fit in as much as possible before I am stuck in the hospital.  I have been playing with Aleah lots and trying to visit as many people as I can.  My momma got me a Kindle one day when I was feeling feeling depressed about being at home all the time.  I have already finished two books.  Thanks mom!  I went to look at paint with Alyson one day for her new house which was fun!  I pretty much had a meltdown in the middle of Home Depot though because I did not feel well.  I think my time of "feeling okay" is slowly fading away.  Sometimes it is okay and sometimes my body is just killing me!  My belly is starting to get VERY heavy, and my feet are killing me 24/7 for the most part.

17 Weeks!

Diva =)

Wednesday I went to the Crew game with my dad, my brother Nick, and my brother's friend Joey.  It was perfect because we had tickets to sit in a Suite that came with food and drink PLUS air conditioning!  Major score for this girl.  I had never been, and it was definitely fun!  I was pretty much exhausted by the end of it though.






On Friday I went to the new B Spot restaurant in Gahanna for my grandma's birthday.  Talk about YUMMO!  Chris was very jealous of that escapade.  


This is good pregnancy food, right?

Saturday started Alumni weekend in our hometown which consists of a lot of softball games for the most part.  My dad and my brother play, so I went to one of each of their games on Saturday.  Sunday, I was al the park pretty much all day for Nick's games.  My dad's team lost both games pretty quick (old timers), but my brother's team did well and ended up getting 4th place overall for the B division!  Nick hit two in the park homers =) and pretty much played awesome all weekend.  He is feeling it today (so am I- holy sore feet, hands, belly, EVERYTHING!).  We also headed to a reunion of sorts with my Grandma's Wilcox side of the family at my grandparents house last night which was fun!


Today we had our big, long, doctor appointment with the high risk doctor.  There is lots to share, so I will save that post for tomorrow.  Have a good day everyone =)


1 comment:

  1. Another crazy week!! You are doing an amazing job,doll!!! You are a trouper!!!��mama

    ReplyDelete