Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fun Week!

Hello again!  It has been awhile, but it was a rough week, so bear with me.  I had a pretty hard time over the holiday weekend with everyone looking like they are having a great time and me just stuck at home because I felt so yuck.  Major flashbacks to last summer when I pretty much did not leave the house because I was studying for the bar exam.  Last summer I told myself, well it is only one summer, you will never have to do this again.  WRONG!  Seriously, who would have thought I would be pretty laid up two summers in a row?!  I mean what are the chances.  Although I suppose I am having quads, so I really should not play the odds!  Here are some pictures of my husband and family down at "The Spot" on the Ohio River for the holiday.  If you can't tell, Aleah had a blast!

My husband Chris and Aleah on the boat

Chris' cousin Abby and Aleah tubing

Aleah (my niece and favorite princess) on the slip and slide

Good news is that I am feeling much better this week which has allowed me to get out of the house some! I am trying to have at least one thing that I have planned that I have to do each day so I do not go nuts.  I am not used to sitting around so much!  Monday Chris and I got to spend some time together since he had been gone all weekend, so that was nice.  Tuesday I had my appointment with my regular OB to check on the bambinos.  Can I just say that the little ones are rock stars?!  I do not know how it is possible that everything is going so perfect up to now, but I am so grateful.  Maybe that is why I have been feeling so sick!  We didn't get to take measurements this week because those little ones were going NUTS in there.  It was literally like they were on trampolines.  The doctor said that was a good sign, so I will take it!  We did get the heart beats though, and everyone was perfect.  As far as my growth, I did not gain any more weight from the week before.  Although, last week my growth (as in this massive bump on my stomach) was measuring at 20 weeks (when I was 13 weeks), and this week it is measuring at 25 weeks (when I am 14 weeks).  HELLO!  She said I will be off the charts in no time... not sure if that is something to look forward to.  I just have to say again how much I love my OB.  She always takes as much time as I need and doesn't mind when I ask a million questions or need to have a therapy session during the appointment.  She is truly attentive, and I could not ask for more!
At my appointment last week =)

14 Weeks!

Baby A is always the perfect picture taker

Skeletor =)

Baby C is getting harder to see because it is moving backward

Baby D is moving its way over to my far right side

Tuesday night had more fun in store!  My Aunt Krista hosted a "letter painting party" for me and the little ones.  I wanted to do something I had seen on Pinterest- have all of the letters of the alphabet, made out of wood, for the nursery.  It was so fun because a lot of our family and friends got to paint or decorate their own letter for the room and then write a little message on the back.  We had a great time- thank you for hosting! =)

Me with my supplies

Me with my "W" for Waugh-Nuts! =)

Aleah painted a snake and letter "L" (for her nickname Lala)

As soon as we got there, Aleah did this, unprompted, with the pretzels.  What a doll!

My Nana hard at work!

Today has been another great and busy day!  I went out to lunch with Chris and my father-in-law who was in town for an appointment.  We went to Hudson 29, and I literally had the best cheeseburger of my life.  Seriously I have been telling everyone so much it is starting to get embarrassing.  Next, I met with a pediatrician in town to see if she was up for taking on four new clients.  She was great, so I am happy to say that I am not going to have to meet with anyone else.  I also got my eyebrows done at Kenneths.  Definitely the most embarrassing part of my day- I had to ask her to help me off of the table because I was laying flat on my back.  Only me I swear.  
Also, very happy that my grandpa's surgery yesterday went so smoothly!  The doctor said it couldn't have gone any better, and he is already looking very chipper =)  Stay tuned because next week we should be able to find out the GENDERS!  Hopefully everyone cooperates because I cannot wait.  I am also excited for my shower this weekend.  So many fun things to come- thank you for keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment